Mosquito Repellent Pump Spray 75ml | Midge, Tick Repellent | Natural DEET free & Alcohol free perfect for children 6 month+
THEYE Natural Powerful Mosquito Repellent/Midge Repellent | No Deet | Plant-Based & Alcohol Free | No Harmful Chemicals | 75ml Insect Repellent Spray
Insects we repel
- Preservative, DEET & Alcohol Free - Moisturising, non-greasy & kind to the skin
- Powerful, Natural PMD repellent recommended by WHO, NHS & Public Health England
- Clinically Tested formulation
- Cruelty Free, vegan formula
- 100% effective against Mosquito, Insects, Midges, Gnats, Horseflies, Ticks & other biting Insects
- 20% Citrepel 75® - Up to 6 hours protection
- Suitable for adults, children 6 months+ and even pregnant women
- Environmentally Friendly packaging
- 75ml bottle fits into hand luggage
- MADE IN THE UK - Guarantees a high-quality product
Our formula is 100% effective to use in both HIGH and LOW-risk areas where Malaria, Chikungunya, West Nile Virus, Zika, Dengue and other insect transmitted diseases are present.
Independent trials done by London school of hygiene and tropical medicine have proven complete protection for up to 6 hours after a single application of this product, against mosquitos, midges (gnats), Ticks, Horsefly and other biting insects. The study has proven this product to be as effective as synthetic chemicals but has the benefits of being natural.
The formulation is Alcohol and DEET free which is moisturising & kind to the skin and has a fresh smelling fragrance.
Made up of a 100% natural active ingredient, plant-based PMD. PMD is approved by the NHS, WHO and Public Health England for use in all areas including high risk areas where there is a risk of mosquito-borne diseases.
Our pump spray is better for the environment….. Why is this?
- Citrepel75® is a natural, sustainably grown renewable resource
- Citrepel 75® is refined from the Java Citronella plant which is ethically grown. Find out more about our growing process here (Link to blog)
- Our bottle is manufactured from Carbon Free BioPlastic (Sugarcane Plastic) which is 100% Recyclable
- We manufacture in the UK using local companies - Reducing carbon footprint on long distance haulage