What can be more exciting than going on holiday? A week in the sun is often the most relaxing way to spend time away from work and forget about troubles for a while. So why not minimise the stress and make sure your packing is a breeze too?
Here at theye, we know how important it is to make sure you’re prepared for a safe holiday in the sun, so along with your tried and trusted mosquito repellent products – we’re also bringing to you the perfect packing checklist for a standard week in the sun.
Don’t forget the essentials
- Travel insurance documents
- Tickets/booking confirmations – flights, accommodation etc.
- Bank cards, foreign currency and maybe a travel money card
Now for clothing
- Sweatshirt/cardigan/light jacket for cool evenings (can be worn to travel in)
- Scarf/overshirt – can be used for warmth in the evenings or as a cover-up after the beach
- Trousers x 1 (can be worn to travel in)
- Closed-toe shoes (can be worn to travel in)
- Sun hat (can be worn to travel in, to avoid damage)
- Shorts x 2
- Day tops x 4
- Lightweight evening outfits x 5 – non-crease dresses or shirts
- Swimwear x 2
- Underwear x 7 – these take up little room, so there is no need to cut back on such essentials!
- Flip flops/sandals
- Socks x 3 – only if your closed-toe shoes require them
- Nightwear x 1
Toiletries and Medication
- The Eye mosquito repellent products
- Toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste
- Small roll-on deodorant
- Make-up if necessary
- The Eye micro moisturiser with SPF
- Antiseptic cream
- Any personal medication
- Mobile phone/charger/headphones
- Travel adaptor
- Reading material
- Day bag/handbag
Finally, if you’re packing for your children too, make sure that you have their key essentials in place too – not only do you need their clothing and their toys to keep them occupied on the flight, you also need to make sure you’ve got a suncream with a high level of SPF and bug repellent wipes, sprays or bands to protect them from any pests during the holiday too.